Dreaming of strong and long locks of hair? But you think that it is not possible to attain healthy hair growth after a certain age. But this is not completely true as there are many ways through which you can have lustrous locks of hair. Read on to learn more about it.
Do you want to make your hair look fuller or more vivacious? Or, you just want to rejuvenate it for better look? Whatever the reason may be, here are some simple tips with which you can take good care of your hair and help it grow faster and longer. Follow these tips on regular basis and you will definitely se difference in the health of your hair.
- Include plenty of fruits, vegetables, meats, and fish into your regular diet. You might not take diet seriously for your hair, but it has a great impact. Proper and a balanced diet is not only good for lustrous hair but important for enhancing the growth of your body at the same time.
- Our hair is mainly made of protein. This is why you should make sure to have enough protein in your daily diet. People with anorexia nervosa or those who undergo extreme weight loss diet plans will suffer stunted hair growth. You should include protein rich food in your diet such as chicken and turkey, fish, eggs, soy products, beans, and nuts. These foods are said to stimulate healthy keratin production, which are considered as the building blocks of hair.
- You should also include the right kind of fats into your diet. There are a certain fats, which are important for healthy lifestyle and grow hair faster. Including fats in moderation will help you maintain healthy hair and skin as well. Good fat will allow your body to process the vitamins and minerals received from the food which are further required for healthy hair production.
- You should follow a well-balanced diet that includes plenty of vitamins including vitamins A, D, E and K. These vitamins help in the production of healthy and lustrous hair naturally.
- You should avoid saturated fats, Trans fatty acid and hydrogenated fats from eating. Rather you should make sure that you are getting enough of omega 3 fats. This is found immensely in marine and plant oils and is beneficial for faster and healthy hair growth. You can also opt for B-complex tablets that contain fish oil and is said to speed up production of hair follicles.
- You should also check that you are taking enough iron and zinc apart from other vitamins. They help in building great and healthy hair. Iron works as the oxygen delivery agent to the cells, from the blood in your toes to all the way up to your hair follicles. Lean meat are great source of iron and if you are a vegetarian then consider eating beans, lentils, soy products, tofu etc. While zinc helps in the repair and development of the tissues and makes sure that the oil glands in the hair follicles are working properly. Oysters, red meat, toasted wheat germs, roasted pumpkin and squash seeds, dark chocolate and cocoa powder are rich in zinc.
- Ensure your diet has enough vitamin C for you as its deficiency can cause hair fall, dry, dull and breakage.