Obesity is the abnormal increase of the fat cells in the internal part of the body and the intestines. This condition mainly occurs due to an excessive fat intake. Most middle aged people suffer from obesity due to lack of sleep and improper diet habits. An overweight person has a higher chance of having heart related disorders because extra weight puts pressure on your heart. Apart from diseases related to your heart an overweight person also might suffer from cancer, liver diseases, gall bladder problem, diabetes, gout and arthritis.
Dr. Naram, therefore suggests people to have a well maintained diet. He says that it is extremely important to include fruits and vegetables as a part of your diet. If you consume too much of junk food then there is a possibility that you might become overweight and suffer from a number of diseases. In order to treat the overweight patients this reputed doctor uses Siddha Medicine. This medicine helps in providing treatment in the most natural way and so the medicines that are used here are completely free from any side effects.
A balanced diet is one of the best ways that will help you in treating the overweight problems and you can go through the list given below to understand it better:
- You should have a proper balanced diet in which the calorie intake should be less. In order to reduce gaining extra weight it is also important to exercise regularly
- Include plenty of fruits and vegetables as a part of your diet because the vegetables as well as fruits contain a lot of nutrients that help you to get a healthy body as well as well as a healthy mind.
- It is also important to have a fiber rich diet. This will keep you full for a longer period of time and will thereby prevent you from having food at regular intervals.
- It is also better to have food that is rich in carbohydrate content.
- Make sure that you do not consume a lot of oil, spicy and junk food.
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid too much of salt in your food.
Dr. Pankaj Naram advocates the use of Siddha medicine in treating his patients. In this type of treatment he simply uses his three fingers and tried to understand the pulse of an individual. The pulse of his patients also helps him to understand the “dosha” which is not properly balanced. When a person goes to him for the treatment of obesity the first thing that he does is to plan out a well-balanced diet for him.
He is referred to as the “Master Healer, and believes that if a person is treated naturally then he will be able to get the best results. The Siddha medicines are made up of natural plant and herbs and are therefore able to provide you with the desired result and the most equitable rate. This reputed doctor has also opened up an academy wherein he provides training to the students who are interested to know about the ancient healing techniques.