The cases which are related to treatment of ear, nose and throat are quite sensitive, and doctors need good quality ENT chairs to examine and diagnose the patients with the utmost care. These chairs are made in such a way that the patients feel comfortable while they sit on these chairs, and the positioning and resting of the head becomes very easy with the easy adjustable facilities that are provided by these upgraded ENT chairs.
- The backrest area is positioned in such a manner that it becomes easy for the patient to recline, while the doctor examines his or her ear, nose or throat.
- The good quality chairs can easily be rotated to the left and also to the right, so the patient feels comfortable about the condition of the chair. There is usually an electrical foot switch, which helps to adjust the height of the chair and the position of the patient.
- It is also very easy to convert ENT chairs into comfortable couches. The leg support and the arm rest are coordinated in such a manner, that the application and the maintenance of the ENT chairs become very easy. The height of the necks in these chairs can easily be adjusted, or else, they can also be removed when required. The foldable foot rest allows people to keep their feet in a perfect position, and they do not develop any pains or cramps in the muscle. The stop lever of these chairs allows the upper part of the chair to rotate to 360 degrees.
What should be the features of ENT chairs that make them worth buying for your clinic?
- The mobility of the ENT chairs is an important factor to consider when you decide to buy the chairs for your clinic or for your hospital. Especially when patients are taken to the operation theatre, they require to be moved to a certain direction, and god quality mobile ENT chairs perform this function.
- They are balanced in such a manner that the patient does not fall down or get injured even when the examination goes on. There are some clinics who buy costly and dual-purpose ENT chairs. The benefit of using these chairs are that the leg rest and the platform of the chair can be folded to form a plank or a bed, which can also be used as an examination table. There are also chairs which are operated with hydraulic electric controls, so that it becomes easier to operate the chair in any direction or height, according to the needs of the patient.
- Apart from this, good quality ENT chairs are also able to handle patients who are heavy weight, and they are equipped with a sure locking mechanism which allows the chairs to remain in a static position when the chair is not getting transported from one place to another.
- The sitting and reclining position, custom pillows and the proper head resting facilities can be adjusted and availed according to the cost of the ENT chairs. For instance, multi-purpose ENT chairs cost more than the ordinary medical chairs, and you can easily get them by ordering online, or by contacting the local suppliers who deal with ENT chairs.
Control with the help of hydraulic and pressure mechanism and adjustable lock keys for the arm rest:
The higher varieties of ENT chairs are equipped with the facilities of the toggle switches which can control the angle of reclining of these chairs. Moreover, the pressure mechanisms and the lock key system do not allow one to fall down even when an ENT operation or a minute surgery is going on.
So now you can get the best varieties of ENT chairs, if you want to set up an ENT hospital or a clinic.