Long and strong hair is the dream of any girl. But it takes lot of effort and care to flaunt healthy and lustrous mane. Instead of applying harmful chemicals, why not go natural? There are so many home remedies that can work wonders for your hair and help it grow thick and long.
- Eggs: just like healthy body, for healthy hair too, you need eggs. Rich in protein, eggs help to make your hair stronger. No protein hair pack is complete without eggs in it.
Take 1 or 2 eggs, (depending on your hair length) and beat it properly. Wet your hair and apply the whisked egg and keep it like this for a minimum of 30 minutes. Finally wash it off with lukewarm water and shampoo. Apply this protein treatment at least twice a week for great results.
You can also make another hair pack. Take a tablespoon of your hair oil, and add 1 egg yolk along with 2 tbsps of water. Massage your scalp thoroughly with this mixture. Apply this once a week.
- Olive Oil: for voluminous and soft hair, opt for olive oil.
Whenever you get the opportunity massage your scalp with warm olive oil. Keep it like this for 30 to 45 minutes before you wash it thoroughly using a mild shampoo.
You can also add honey to the oil and apply it before washing it off after 30 minutes.
- Avocado: it is a natural moisturizer and adds volume to the hair. The presence of Vitamin E makes this fruit all the more healthy for your hair.
Make a hair pack comprising of mashed avocado, mashed banana and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Massage the mixture on your scalp and leave it like this for 30 minutes. Let the nutrients get absorbed by your scalp before you wash it off. Ultimately clean your scalp using a mild shampoo.
For a hydrating hair mask, make a mixture of mashed avocado and wheat germ oil. Make sure that your hair is washed properly before you apply this pack. Keep it on your hair for 20 minutes before you wash it off thoroughly.
- Fenugreek Seeds: over the years, fenugreek seeds have occupied an important position in our kitchen. But do you know that it can play a significant role in controlling hair fall?
Soak 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds overnight. Now grind this soaked seeds to make a fine batter. Add coconut milk to this mixture. Apply this mixture and let your hair dry for 30 minutes. Finally was it off to notice the difference.
You can also use the soaked water to wash off your hair. This will help you to get rid of the dandruff.
- Indian Gooseberry: rich in antioxidant and antibacterial properties, this fruit is also good for digestion. And for a healthy scalp, there is no alternative to Indian gooseberry.
Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil; add the amla powder to it. Now boil this mixture before you go ahead and massage your scalp with it. Shampoo your hair as usual. You will notice a significant in the quality of your hair.