After an accident or injury, rehabilitation is one of the most important factors as far as recovery is concerned. Physical therapy is a weekly commitment and thus, convenience is something that you should keep in mind. Other than this there are many other factors that you need to keep in mind as not all the facilities out there offer you the same level of care.
Ali Nabizadeh is a trusted physical therapist that people look up to and in order find someone like him, it is important to do your homework before you begin your search. Most people make the mistake of choosing the wrong facility and the wrong physical therapist as most people do not understand their needs. Most of physical therapists are well trained and offer good care…however, their practices differ and hence, it is important that you choose the right one. Choosing someone wrong can do more harm than good to you.
Physical therapy is a perfect combination of science, experience and art. There are certain physical therapists who have some kind of special training in certain techniques that other therapists lack. A physical therapist is a nonsurgical doctor and that person specializes in joint and muscle problems.
Here are certain tips that you need to keep in mind while choosing the right physical therapist:
- Make sure that you choose the right therapist as per your needs. call the facility and make sure to ask them whether their physical therapist has the expertise required to treat your particular problem
- Also ask who is going to be your physical therapist and how many years of experience does he or she has. As your treatment starts make sure that the person treating you is a licensed physical therapist just like Ali Nabizadeh.
- The location of the facility should be such that it is convenient for you to reach that place from home or office
- Find some time out to tour the facility where your treatment would take place before your treatment begins. All reputable facilities would not have a problem with this
- Make sure that the facility is clean and also well maintained. Also note whether the therapist washes hands between patients
- Also check how the atmosphere of the facility is. Are the therapists and assistants working actively or there is a long queue waiting outside the clinic?
- Also inquire about the cancellation policy of the clinic. In many clinics, cancellation charges are required.
- Also consider how quickly you get an appointment. This is important if you recently had had the injury as waiting for more than 4 — 5 days is just not recommended
- Check whether heath insurance is accepted by the clinic
- If your treatment requires some special tool, make sure that it is present in the facility.
Choosing the right therapist like Ali Nabizadeh would ensure that your problem is solved and that you recover quickly. It is important for you to understand and cooperate with your therapist, communicate openly and work together for the best results.